#navbar-iframe{opacity:0.0;filter:alpha(Opacity=0)} #navbar-iframe:hover{opacity:1.0;filter:alpha(Opacity=100, FinishedOpacity=100)}
Hypp TV has arrived!!!
Are you a couch potato that have already seen all of the programs on your current satellite TV and is tired of watching re-runs? Bid your boredom goodbye as a new pay TV is in town!
HyppTV, powered by Malaysia's first high speed internet broadband, UniFi, will be providing you with extreme but affordable entertainment. How affordable? First of all, there won't be any monthly commitment and you will only have to pay for the programs that you want to watch! Also, I love it how I can get to watch US series 24 hours after they are released and whenever I want - now this is what I call technological advancement!

Nuffnang will be holding a HyppTV party for bloggers next Friday and after much consideration, I think I will choose to turn up as Elle. No, not Elle Macpherson, but Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. I know you're thinking, "Why Elle Woods??? Of all the heroic and cool movie characters that you can choose from, you chose a pinkaholic bimbo?" This is because, the normal me is the complete opposite. I don't really fancy the color pink, I don't spray perfume on my paper documents and I certainly won't turn up to a costume party wearing a playboy bunny costume (for those of you that might be thinking that I will be wearing that this Friday, you're WRONG! Ha Ha!). If you wanna see how a non-bimbotic and your typical-girl-next-door will look like dressing up as a bimbo, pray hard that Nuffnang will gimme the two invites to the party!


And why do I deserve to be at the party? After a hectic week at work, I need a chance to let my hair down, step into Elle Woods' pink heels and bimbo-party the night away!

Hope to see all successful bloggers there!

Labels: ,

posted on: Thursday, April 28, 2011 @ 7:07 AM

Share |
veg-spiration
  







- Jamie & Yvonne -
Two avid vegetarians are here to share some insights to the world of vegetarianism.
Hopefully, through this site, the lives of some animals can be spared. Always remember, animals have feelings too, they are our friends not our meal.

? My Feeds




discussion

connections
treasures

links
Recipes

+/- Veg Parties!

+/- Finger Food / Entrees

+/- Mains

+/- Dessert

Veggie Mart

Yolek

Location Labels

Malaysia
Selangor
Kuala Lumpur
Petaling Jaya (PJ)
Ipoh
Singapore
Hong Kong
China
Chengdu
Macau
Melbourne


+/- Malaysia

+/- Vege Places

+/- Vege Friendly Places


+/- Singapore


+/- Hong Kong


+/- Macau


+/- China


+/- Sydney


+/- Melbourne


+/- Perth


+/- New York


+/- Paris


Food Labels

Chinese New Year
Valentine's Day

Quick N Easy
Main
Cakes/Pastries
Eggless Cakes
Lunchbox
Dessert
Asian
Dim Sum
Flight
Fusion
Hawker
Indian
Japanese
Malaysian
Nyonya
Picnic
Thai
Tibetan
Western
Virtually Oil Free


Chinese Recipes
Chinese Dessert Recipe
Fusion Recipe
Malaysian Recipe
Thai Recipe
Western Recipe



adventures

enlightening

credits
diversity
Locations of visitors to this page

# of visits since June 2008:

Free Blog Counter


All receipes are on Petitchef
Creative Commons License
Compassionate Vegetarians by Jamie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.