A Jamie Oliver inspired recipe
, with a touch of Jamie Lee's cooking. My first frittata, and it turned out as perfectly as I could ever imagine it to be (being a novice cook).
View from top
8 asparagus sticks
2 eggs (I used only one yolk)
5 tablespoons of soy milk
one small onion
1 tablespoon of Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 200C.
2. Bake the asparagus sticks at 200C for 15 minutes
3. Beat in the eggs with the soymilk
4. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and saute the onions
5. Add in the beaten egg mixture followed by the baked asparagus.
6. Allow the egg mixture to fry on a low flame until it does not stick to the pan.
7. When cooked on one side carefully flip the mixture over and continue to fry the other side.
8. Dish out and place on plate with asparagus showing and dash some black pepper on it.
0. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Labels: Quick N Easy, Recipe, Western Recipe