Gallstones may not be everyone's concern, but we should worry a little as everyone has them. It's just a matter whether they're big or small or a lot or little. Statistically, older people or people who consume more oily food would have a higher amount of gallstones. Some researches show that gallstones may lead to cancer. Many of our friends from young to old have tried this method and have successfully passed out gallstones of different sizes and different amounts. Try to do this starting on a Monday and end up passing out the gallstones on a Sunday. Also get ready enough apple juice for the 5 days and the epsom salt, lemons and olive oil before embarking on this program.
Here is the method recommended by a Taiwanese, Dr Lai Chiu Nan, a chemistry dortorate holder and former cancer researcher in one of America's top cancer research institutions, who now teaches natural health.
However, our background research on the net said that some gallstones that are big might get stuck in the gall bladder duct and this could be dangerous. This might happen, so, if you are afraid, don't do it or get an ultrasound scan before you do this. But the odds of this happening are quite small (considering the number of family and friends who have done it, more than 20 people around us have tried it and have turned out fine and relieved that the "little things" are out of our body. So it's up to you to decide. HOW TO REMOVE GALLSTONES NATURALLY
The next morning, you will find green / yellowish stones in your stools.
- For the first five days, drink at least four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner.
- At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 pm, repeat the same. Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
"Usually they float", Dr Lai Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many".
Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean up now and then. Some friends noted a decrease in serum cholesterol levels after the cleanse and some have cured years of "gastric pain" that was actually caused by hard and stubborn gallstones.
posted on: Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 5:11 PM