Preperation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 5-8 minutes
1 medium sized Eggplant
2 medium sized tomatoes
3-4 medium sized fresh mushrooms
1. (I am using a non stick pan, so this is basically a dish that uses very little oil). Slice eggplant to a thickness of about 1 cm. Place the eggplants onto the non-stick. Flip eggplants when the sides are cooked. Remove and place onto serving dish.
2. Drop a few drops of olive oil onto a non-stick pan, add sliced garlic and sliced mushrooms. Add tomatoes last to perserve freshness and juiciness.
3. Top eggplants with the items from step #2.
4. Drizzle some balsamic vinegar / fat free italian dressing / dressing of your choice.
5. Sprinkle some black pepper.
6. Decorate with some parsley (optional)
* opt for the elongated asian eggplant if you want similar sized eggplant slices.
Labels: Fusion, Oil Free*, Quick N Easy, Recipe, Western