Half packet of vegetarian chicken
Some black fungus ( tear into pieces)
A little ginger strips
2 pieces dong kuai slices
A little sesame oil
1. Fry the ginger strips in a little sesame oil
2. Add in black fungus pieces and toss for half a minute
3. Add a bowl of water with the 2 pieces of dong kuai and bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes
5. Add in chicken pieces and bring to boil again.
6. Finally add a little salt to taste and turn off the flame when it comes to a boil again.
7. Dish out to serve
Labels: Asian, Chinese Recipe