2 bowls of Red rice
3 Lettuce Leaves
half a Garlic
8 slices of Cucumber
Vegetarian Tomyam Paste
1. Cook the red rice the regular way.
2. Cut the pineapple and dice it.
3. Prepare the capsicum and garlic.
4. Line a plate with a big lettuce leaf and chop the rest into small pieces.
5. When the rice is ready, saute the garlic and the capsicum in a non-stick pan. Add the red rice and the chopped up lettuce. (As it is a non-stick pan, only a few drops of olive oil is required)
6. Cover the pan and let it cook for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Add a heaped tablespoon of vegetarian tomyam paste and toss well.
8. Serve on the lettuce leaf and line with slices of cucumber.
Option: You can add mock meat (i.e. shredded soy fish / vegetarian anchovies)
Labels: Asian, Main, Oil Free*, Recipe, Thai Recipe