1. 200g Dried and Raw Rice Cakes
2. Green Leafy Veg of your choice
3. Fresh Shitake Mushrooms
4. Fresh Garlic, Onions and Ginger
5. Sesame Oil
6. 5-spice Tofu
7. Miso Paste
1. Soak the dried and raw rice cakes in water overnight (I normally soak all 400g and leave them in the fridge. They can last for over a week)
2. Add about 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to a pre-heated wok.
3. Add the garlic, onion and ginger.
4. Add fresh shitake mushroom, followed by the green leafy veggies.
5. Add the rice cakes and 5 spice tofu and stir-fry until rice cakes soften.
6. Add about 1 tablespoon of miso paste (only after you turn off the flame to avoid destroying the vitamins in the miso paste)
7. Top with some fresh parsley.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Labels: Chinese Recipe, Main, Oil Free*