Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy
4 medium sized Mushroom
2 celery sticks
half "fried tofu block"
2 medium sized onions
half a box of konnyaku (not the dessert kind, but the ones used for stir-frying - the white squid like thingy in the pic above)
1. saute the chopped onions in a non-stick pan with a few drops of olive oil.
2. add the mushrooms and stir fry for about 1 minute
3. add the sliced tofu and konnyaku and continue stir fry for about 30 seconds.
4. add the chopped celery and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
5. It should be tasty enough as the mushrooms act as a natural flavor to this dish. If you prefer it to be a little saltier, you can add a pinch of salt or a little soy sauce. If you like spicy food, you can even opt to add a tablespoon of chili paste (I personally recommend vegetarian tomyam paste). If you have more of a sweet tooth, you can dilute a little Hoi Sin sauce and add to it. Also, there's the classic balsamic vinegar which is a very healthy choice.
6. Top with some parsley and enjoy!
Labels: Fusion Recipe, Main, Oil Free*, Quick N Easy