Chocoholics please stand up! You are one recipe away from attaining eternal satisfaction. Extracted from the family recipe book, the end product of this recipe is a cake that melts-in-your-mouth. We improvised the "inherited" recipe by adding a touch of melted Lindt chocolate and some simple strawberry decoration, making it an even more irresistible dessert even to the most health-conscious homo sapien on earth.
175g butter / 175 ml grapeseed oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
180 fat-free soy milk
110g brown sugar
210g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
30g cocoa powder
100g lindt 70% chocolate bar
1. Sieve together (B) and then add (A) and mix well in mixing bowl.
2. Pre-heat oven at 180C
3. Bake for 40 minutes
4. Leave to cool.
5. Cut the cake into half (horizontally) and carefully remove the top to a flat plate.
6. Melt (C) in a microoven at high for 1 minute 10 seconds.
7. Spread the melted chocolate onto the bottom layer. Carefully, replace the top layer and spread remaining chocolate.
8. Finish off with some freshly cut strawberries. Optional: Sprinkle some colored rice flakes for extra excitement.
Labels: Cakes/Pastries, Dessert Recipe, Eggless Cakes, g, Recipe