Found a stall in the market selling ready made 'suan pan zi'. Bought a packet and some other ingredients to go with it. The taste is alright but I just found out from a friend that 'suan pan zi' is very easy to make. So next time will make my own and I am sure the taste will be even better.
1 packet 'suan pan zi'
1 big pc black fungus (cut into long strips)
1 pc tofu (cut into small cubes)
1 spring onion (chopped)
2 tsp toon sprout sauce
A little olive oil and chopped ginger
1. Pan fry tofu pcs in a non stick pan
2. Fry chopped ginger in a little olive oil
3. Add in black fungus strips and fry until soft
4. Add in 'suan pan zi' and fry for 2 minutes
5. Add in tofu pcs and fry for 1 minute
6. Add in 2 tsp of toon sprout sauce
7. Finally add in chopped spring onions
Labels: Chinese Recipe, Home cooked dishes, Malaysian Recipe