Need to be frugal with expenditure on food? However, when time does not permit you to make your own lunch boxes, try RM2 vegetarian restaurants that are now springing up in the Klang Valley. This place that I visited recently are very generous with their portions of food. Even A la carte menus are at RM 2 each too.
Name: Four Guang Vegetarian Restaurant
Address: Jalan Lazat, Happy Garden, Off Jalan Kelang Lama, Kuala Lumpur
Taste = ***
Atmosphere = ***
Service = **
Price = $
Location = not so convenient for tourists. Go in from the junction at Pearl Point at Jalan Kelang Lama. It will be another 5 mins drive from there.
Other restaurants in the Klang Valley are listed below. You may be able to find one near your house or your place of work.
1. Jalan Radin Anum 2, Bandar Baru, Sri Petaling, 57100 Kuala Lumpur
2. Jalan Temenggung 13/9, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200 Cheras
3. Jalan Indah 2/7, Taman Indah, Batu 11, 43200 Cheras
4. Jalan Medan Midah, Taman Midah, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
5. Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52000 Kepong
5. Jalan Bandar Sembilan, Pusat Bandar Puchong 47100 Puchong
6. Jalan 4/2, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan
7. Jalan Berjaya 10, Kwan Tung Baru, Sungai Chua, 43000 Kajang
8. Jalan Kp 1/5, Kajang Prima, 43000 Kajang
9.Medan Taming 2, Taman Medan Taming Jaya, 43300 Balakong
10.Jalan 21/12, SEA Park, 46300 Petaling Jaya
11.Jalan SS25/23 Taman Plaza, 47301 Petaling Jaya
12. Jalan SS15/4B, 47500 Subang Jaya
Labels: Asian, Chinese, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, RM2, Selangor