3 bowls cooked basmati rice
1/2 cup cut snow peas
1/2 cup cut long beans
2 stems of King Oyster Mushrooms
1 brown onion, roughly chopped
2 eggs (optional)
Few sprigs of fresh Rosemary
3 tablespoons of Vegetarian BBQ Sauce
Few tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1) Heat oil in wok
2) Caramelise the onions, add in snow peas and long beans and stir fry for a few minutes.
3) Add king oyster mushrooms and basmati rice.
4) When mushrooms are cooked, push everything to one side and add eggs to the empty space in the wok. Lightly scramble the eggs for one minute and then mix with the rest of the ingredients, adding the vegetarian BBQ sauce bit by bit.
5) Add rosemary and cover and leave wok for one minute.
6) Remove rosemary, grind some black pepper and serve immediately.
Below is the vegetarian BBQ sauce that I love. It's great for stir fries and can also be used to make stock for hotpots etc.
Labels: Asian, Fried Rice