My good friend 'chef' Queenie is the chef of this quick and simple yet delicious Asian stir-fry.
One pack of fresh king oyster mushrooms, sliced
A bunch of fresh asparagus, horizontally cut into one inch pieces
Canned gluten and peanuts (can be found in most Asian groceries)
3 cloves of fresh garlic, roughly chopped
2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1) Heat oil in wok
2) Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute
3) Add mushrooms and stir fry for 1 minute on high heat
4) Cover wok and let the mushrooms cook for 1 minute on low heat
5) Add asparagus and glutton and peanuts
6) Stir fry for another minute or so or until asparagus is cooked
7) Serve with a piping hot bowl of basmati rice and enjoy!