Here's to a request by Soofurn as to Vegetarian Restaurants in Penang. I personally have not been to Penang in many years and do not want to recommend any restaurants that I have patronized in the past as I cannot be sure if the standards are still the same or even if the restaurants are still open for business, but from posts by other bloggers, these are a few vegetarian eateries that have gotten a fair few mentions, I welcome feedback from you, my faithful readers, so that other readers may benefit from your reviews.
1. Xiang Mei Wei (Bayan Baru) http://penangvegetarian.blogspot.com/
2. Lily's Vegetarian Restaurant (98 Noble House, Madras Lane, Georgetown)
3. Hui Xin Vegetarian Restaurant (11 Lebuh China, Georgetown) - buffet restaurant
4. JenxDan Lifestlye Cafe (21, Jln Chow Thye, Georgetown)
5. Evergreen Vegetarian (39A Cantonment Road, Georgetown)
Labels: Penang Vegetarian