Here is a really simple recipe to make scones. I do not add sugar to my scones as I prefer to eat them with jam, maple syrup or honey with a cup of hot tea. Great for a gathering with friends for afternoon tea.
1 cup of self raising flour
1/2 cup soy milk
1 tablespoon of olive oil
. Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl until you get a lump of dough.
2. Preheat the oven at 200C for 10 minutes
3. Grease a baking tray with some olive oil / butter
4. Roll the dough into 5 cm diameter balls and place them on baking tray
5. Bake at 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve warm with ginger marmalade or maple syrup or honey.
Labels: Dessert Recipe, Quick N Easy, Recipe, Scones, Western Recipe