1 bowl of Red rice
1 big red onion
2 large Capsicums (One Red, One Green)
Some "seafood balls"
1. Cook the red rice the regular way.
2. Slice the top of the capsicums away and remove the seeds. (Do not throw away the top of the capsicum)
3. pre heat oven to 220C
4. stir fry the onions with the red rice and seafood balls.
5. stuff the capsicums.
6. Replace the top of the capsicums.
7. place in oven until the capsicums have cooked (it took about 10 minutes for mine to cook)
8. Enjoy hot!
Option: You can add replace the onions with garlic or some herbs like basil. If you are more of a noodle fan, I'd imagine this combination would go pretty well with some spaghetti and tomato sauce. You can even add some sliced capsicums to the stuffing.
Labels: Fusion, Recipe, Western Recipe